Saturday, February 4, 2012

I submitted my portfolio to be an art major... after 2 yrs in the art department.

 So yeah, I've been taking art classes at USU for 2, 2 1/2 years now and it's finally happened! That's right folks I've actually taken a step towards becoming a bona fide art major. Maybe I really will graduate in 2016 like they say I can.
Ugh.. I hate still lifes, at least I hate doing them. (But I had to have two drawing from life)
That's one long piece of film.... yep I'm that cool. (I really like this one, thus the unnecessary bragging)

I would like to thank subway for it's straw donations.

I like this one a lot too, looks like some kind of ominous gateway, like Lord of the Rings meets... umm.. really run down Lord of the Rings.

Cool right?

I'm not morbid! (so stop thinking that thought) This has a message, it's about marketing to children and stuff. If you care, ask and I'll tell you more... not morbid.

Hey look! It's me.

This is actually upside down and backwards.

Bet you can't guess where this is at. (Lisa don't say)

This is a homeless guy I met on my way home from Salt Lake while I was taking pictures. He seemed pretty cool, didn't know much English though. I asked him a lot of questions, most of his answers were that he was from Detroit. I put developer hand prints on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment